LiveChat – a variant of a widespread form of user support in the West, which almost completely displaced their support via icq. As a rule, livechat refers to the installed chat program for communicating with support operators, the presence or absence of the operator can be seen by the status of a special icon on the site.
Benefits to the customer:
– no need to install the icq client software
– based on this, it is possible to communicate from any computer
– The entire conversation log can be printed out or emailed to yourself
– ICQ service may not work for some reason, for example – protocol updates, etc.
– Many administrators ban ICQ.
– It is impossible to control the work of operators via ICQ.
Our system records all conversations. Rest assured – we will monitor the quality of our operators!