WHMCS is probably the most popular billing system for hosters and hosting service providers in the world. For it is written a huge number of plugins, thousands of templates created and hundreds of integrations with domain registrars, server providers, ssl certificates and other services. If you are planning to start your own hosting business, this is probably the best choice for you.
You can buy from us one of three versions of the whmcs license to choose from:
- WHMCS Starter – if you have a start-up business and up to 250 customers. It says Powered by WHMCS. Support by email only.
- WHMCS Plus – if you have a start-up business and up to 250 clients. Support by email only.
- WHMCS Professional – for medium-sized businesses with 250 to 500 customers.
- WHMCS Business – the most popular version, for companies with more than 500 customers, priority support is available.
14.95 $ /mon.
17.95 $ /mon.
29.95 $ /month.
44.95 $ /month.
* license for more than 1,000 clients available upon request
- Tuthost is an authorized reseller of WHMCS licenses.
- Keys are automatically activated immediately after payment.
- You will be able to get support through requests directly from WHMCS.
Why buy a WHMCS license from us?
- We are an authorized WHMCS reseller
- When you purchase licenses from us, you can receive support directly from WHMCS
- Large selection of payment methods – from payment by Visa/Mastercard and bank invoice to Bitcoin payment.
- We provide all accounting documents for organizations.
- Free help with WHMCS installation.
- We will advise you how to choose the right additional modules to maximize the effective use of WHMCS billing.
- Ukrainian and Russian localization is already included in WHMCS.
- Exclusive modules for WHMCS
Modules for WHMCS
We have developed a number of modules for WHMCS. The cost of each module is $100, but for those who buy a WHMCS license from us – 50% discount on modules.
- Ukrainian domain registration Hostmaster
- Ukrainian domain registrar DRS
- Registrar of Ukrainian domains
- Ukrainian domain registrar DP.ua
- Registration of Ukrainian domains through SUNIC
- Payment acceptance module via Portmone
- Bonus is a widget for displaying the balance of Ukrainian registrars
3 main tasks – which WHMCS solves
Hosting and Domains
Automatic registration of domains from multiple registrars and creation of hosting services.
Billing and automation
Issuance of invoices and monitoring of customer payments. Support for multiple payment options.
Centralized customer support through tickets. No need to put a separate solution, everything is included.
Recommended system requirements for WHMCS
PHP version : WHMCS 8.0 to 8.5 – PHP 7.4, WHMCS 8.6 and higher required- PHP 7.4 or 8.1 required 7.4 or 8.1
PHP Memory Limit: 128MB
PHP Database Extension: PDO
PHP extensions: Curl with SSL, GD2 Image Library, JSON Support, XML, Iconv, MBString, GMP, OpenSSL, BC Math, Intl, Fileinfo
MySQL Version: Latest 5.7
Ioncube Loaders: The latest 11.x Ioncube for your version of PHP
Requirements for the system environment:
Linux and Apache 2 web server recommended
We also recommend that there is no software other than WHMCS on that server or VPN.
Migration from BILLmanager to WHMCS. Import database
We have experience in transferring thousands of customers and services from the BILLmanager database to WHMCS. To do this, we wrote a special script that gets data from the BILLmanager database and imports them into WHMCS via API.
BILLmanager -> WHMCS migration script does:
- Domain Rates
- Fees for services
- Domain ordering
- Customer contacts
- Client balance
Since each configuration is unique – we customize the script for a particular client. The cost of such migration from $480, depending on the amount of data. For those who buy WHMCS license from us – 10% discount on data migration from BILLmanager to WHMCS.