Directadmin is a fast and feature-rich hosting control panel from the Canadian company JBMC Software. The interface of the panel is simple and straightforward. The design is fully adaptive. Behind a simple interface hides quite a lot of functionality, which will be enough for the webmaster and for the hoster.
There are many plugins that extend the functionality of the Directadmin panel. The panel is available in different languages. Contains basic protection against spam and viruses.
You can buy a Directadmin license from us at the best price because we share our discount with you. The purchase of the panel is also available for organizations – we provide all necessary documents.
1account, 10 domains
For at least 1 year
15.00 $ /month.
10 accounts, 50 domains
Bonus: Pro Pack
29.00 $ /month.
Unlim. accounts, domains
Bonus: Pro Pack
This is a large set of additional functions and tools. Pro Pack is enabled by default along with the Lite and Standard licenses. This package is not mandatory for shared hosting, but contains significant improvements.
The kit already includes such features:
- Support for Python/Java/Ruby/Perl/NodeJS using the Nginx Unit
- Redis manager for each user
- Additional features for Nginx (automated CMS templates, WordPress+FastCGI cache support)
- Ability to limit resources for each user (CPU/RAM/IO, etc.)
- SSL Admin (SSL administration, wildcard certificates for all users, replacement of expired certificates with Let’s Encrypt)
- More advanced email tracking feature, email summary
- Web terminal
- GIT manager
- ClamAV file system scanner
- WordPress Manager
Directadmin can be installed either on a VPS or a dedicated server. One of the operating systems will be required for installation:
- CentOS 6 32-bit
- Linux 64-bit (glibc 2.12+) (CentOS6, Debian8, Ubuntu 14.04+)
- Linux 64-bit (glibc 2.17+) (CentOS7+, Debian9, Ubuntu 14.04+)
- CentOS 8 64-bit (CloudLinux 8, AlmaLinux 8, VzLinux 8)
- FreeBSD 11 64-bit
- FreeBSD 12 64-bit
- Debian 8.0 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- Debian 10 64-bit
- Debian 11 64-bit
- Ubuntu 64-bit static
- Linux 64-bit static