First, you need to change the license type. In the billing, go to the “ISPsystem licenses” module, double-click the license whose type you want to change. In the form that appears, select the new license type and save the form.
Further options are possible:
– If the license is purchased on a monthly basis, then, depending on the direction of version change, you have the license term shortened or lengthened proportionally to the price difference between Lite and Pro.
– If the license is “perpetual” and you change from Lite to Pro, you have to pay the difference between the cost of these licenses.
– If the license is “perpetual” and you change from Pro to Lite, you are NOT refunded the cost difference, but you can always change back to Pro for free.
Once the license type has been successfully changed, you need to bring the software on your server to the new license version. To do the following, you need to log in to your server via SSH with root privileges.
– To change from Lite to Pro, run the command /usr/local/ispmgr/sbin/up2prof.sh on your server
– To change from Pro to Lite, run the command /usr/local/ispmgr/sbin/down2lite.sh on your server