- Registrant is listed in the WHOIS data of the domain name
- Do you have documents confirming the registration of your organization
- The name of the organization is correctly indicated in the CSR signature
After completing and paying for your order, you need to send the documents confirming the registration of your company in GeoTrust by fax or email.
You must also include the domain name and order number on a separate sheet. If any of the requested information is not provided, order processing will be delayed.
Documents for proof of organization include:
- Certificate of state registration
- Statute of the organization
- A bill or contract from the phone company that shows the phone number of your organization and the name of your organization
- You must also send a signed document: http://www.geotrust.com/support/true-businessid/ev-validation-requirements/acknowledgement-agreement.pdf
Note: All documents must be submitted in English or translated into English. Any documentation that is not in English must be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
Additional documents may be requested as part of the document verification process.
For more information about the required documents, click here: