To change the owner of the domain (field admin-c) in the Ukrainian domain zones, and others – you need to write a request for change to our support service, with the contact address listed in the billing.

You need to attach a scanned copy of the passport for the individual to the application. persons (1,2 pages and pages with photos), certified by the inscription “True copy” and the signature of the owner, and for organizations certificate of state registration.

Total 0 Votes:

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?