Life Cycle Completion of the 4th Generation of ISPsystem 4 Products
As of December 1, 2015, ISPsystem stops selling, renewing licenses and providing free consultations (on the forum and in the personal cabinet) on the 4th generation software products.
- December 1, 2015. Ordering and renewing of ISPsystem version 4* licenses will become unavailable to everyone, including customers and partners who have at least one license of this generation. At the same time, we are discontinuing the free consultation on the fourth version (on the forum and in the personal cabinet).
- December 1, 2016. Updates related to critical vulnerabilities will be completely discontinued, as well as any support, consulting, and enhancement services.
The 5th generation control panels not only support the latest operating systems and have an improved web interface with a redesigned look, but have also acquired a large number of new features. For example, in the case of ISPmanager 5 it is:
- support for two interface operation modes: simple, in which you will be prompted to enter only the necessary parameters, and expert;
- Using setup wizards to help you make the initial setup, request the necessary data, and create the required records;
- install different versions of PHP for different domains using the built-in PHP-selector;
- integration with the CloudLinux operating system;
- An updated permission system, which allows you to flexibly customize user access not only to functions, but also to individual form fields
- Site.pro, a plug-in website builder, and many more. etc.
Prices and migration from 4 versions of software products
- Only until December 1, 2015, holders of perpetual licenses of 4th generation software products will receive a 30% discount on the cost of new software when upgrading to new versions.
- You can change your license type to 5 right now, and update your panel at your convenience.
- You can find the prices and order licenses for the fifth version of ISPsystem software products in your account in BILLmanager or on the Buy online page.
- Users with a 1-month or 1-year license can upgrade for free. The license term will be recalculated proportionally to the cost of the new software.
- The migration procedure can be found in theDocumentationsection. Our technicians are ready to provide you with any assistance related to this issue.