VDSmanager is a Virtual Private Server (VDS / VPS) management system. With VDSmanager, you can divide one physical server into dozens of independent, full-featured Virtual Servers. VDSmanager allows you to divide server system resources according to various parameters: CPU, RAM, disk space and much more.
The owner of any Virtual Server has the ability to log in to VDSmanager. The login is the main IP address of the server and the password of the user root. There are many functions available to the VDS administrator, from viewing server status and managing backups to a complete reinstallation of the Virtual Server.
- System information. System information about Virtual Server settings and status.
- IP addresses. Management of reverse zones of server IP addresses.
- Running processes. List of VDS processes.
- Own files. View the Virtual Server file system with separation into your own VDS files and disk template files (relevant for virtualization on FreeBSD).
- Backups. Possibility to restore from backup copy of the whole VDS or any individual file.
- VDS Reboot. Reboot the virtual dedicated server.
- Reinstalling VDS. Complete reinstallation of the Virtual Server with the ability to choose a disk template to form the file system.
- Traffic usage. Virtual server traffic statistics.
- Resource denials. Report on kernel failures in providing resources to Virtual Server processes.
- Load Report. System resource usage report for the Virtual Server.
- Current load. Report on the current load on system resources.
- Panel Settings. Configure individual parameters for working with VDSmanager.