The 24nonStop network of terminals operates throughout Ukraine. Terminal addresses can be found here: http://24nonstop.com.ua/Net/
There is no commission for paying through a terminal. You get to your account exactly as much as you deposited in the terminal.
Pay through a terminal can only individuals, organizations are not allowed to pay through a terminal.
Through the terminal 24nonStop can only recharge, you can not pay for a specific account. The bill can be paid from the balance, after it has been replenished.
Payment procedure via terminal.
- Find out your payer number.
You can seeitin the billing, in the payer section, in the “Code” field next to the desired payer. Note that you can only pay from a payer with the status of “private person”, if you do not have such a payer, then create it.
- Select the nearest terminal from the list of terminals.
- In the terminal, select “Other services”, then “Hosting” and “Next page”, there you will find our logo and click on it.
In the “personal payment code” field enter your payer number.
- Make sure you enter the correct number, for this the system will show you your name that you entered when you registered.
- Enter the required amount of money, and click “buy”. After payment, don’t forget to get a receipt confirming payment.
That’s it, the money is already credited to your balance in the billing and you can use it to pay for services. You can check enrollment in the payments section.