Certificate Certum EV Code Signing in the cloud
Verification type: Extended (EV)
Issue: 1-5 days
Free reissue: Unlimited
Encryption: 32/64 бит
Maximum term: 3 years
Warranty: 0 $
Green address bar
Domain protection with and without WWW
Security Seal: Нет
Installation on different servers
Browser support: 99.9%
Certum EV Code Signing in the cloud certificate for code signing with extended validation – used to sign code and software. Thanks to the certificate, you can get rid of warnings when installing your software and pass the Microsoft Smart Screen filter without any problems. The certificate will include the name of your organization, your organization’s address, and the type of organization. The certificate key will be stored on a special, secure USB token.
EV Code Signing Certificate is a tool that allows software authors to digitally sign their code/program/application. The certificate meets all Microsoft requirements, including the immediate elimination of the Microsoft SmartScreen Filter warning.
By protecting your software with the Certum EV Code Signing Certificate, you can protect your products from unauthorized access and theft, and minimize the risk of warning messages from SmartScreen® Application Reputation.
With Certum EV Code Signing Certificate in the Cloud, people downloading and installing applications from the Internet:
- Warnings about “Unknown publisher” and “Unsafe software” will not be seen.
- Gain confidence that the software comes from a trusted source.
- Get a guarantee that the downloaded program is not infected with dangerous viruses.
- Will not see the Microsoft “smart screen”, which you actually get rid of by signing the program.
The SimplySign cloud solution eliminates the need for a physical card and reader.
Benefits of Certum EV Code Signing Certificate in the Cloud:
- You protect your brand image, your company’s reputation and gain the trust of your users.
- You provide reliable identification of the software.
- You guarantee the security of your applications.
- You are protecting intellectual property.
- You can use it from any place and at any time.
- You exclude SmartScreen® Application Reputation and Unknown Publisher messages.
You will be able to sign:
- UNIX/Linux software
- Adobe AIR
- Extensions for Firefox and Netscape
- Java applets
- Internet applications based on JAVA technology
- ActiveX components and controls
- Binary files (.exe)
- Windows operating system libraries
- Drivers for Windows 32 and 64 bit systems and systems running in Kernel-Mode.
Note: As of 2021, Microsoft is the sole provider of code signatures for kernel mode.
During the certificate activation process, an account is automatically created in the Simply Sign application, which serves as a virtual cryptographic card. An account will be created with your Certum account email address.
What does it take to use code signing in the cloud?
- Simply Sign Mobile app installed on a phone with Android version 6.0 or higher or IOS (any version).
- Simply Sign Desktop app
- Internet access
- Data contained in the certificate: Company name.
- Conforms to X.509 v.3 (RFC5280)
- Protected by SHA2
- Minimum cryptographic key length: RSA/DSA 3072 bits
- Issued by Certum certification center in accordance with the international standard WebTrustSM/TM
- Issued by Certum, whose root certificate is automatically recognized as trusted in all the most popular Internet browsers, as well as in all Microsoft products